BIOGRAPHY OF SHIATSU MASTER NOAH LEE
Noah Therapy is an exquisite evolution of an ancient form of therapy developed by Noah Lee.
Noah Therapy is a combination of the East’s Shiatsu and the West’s Chiropractic, Osteopathic and Physiotherapy.
Noah’s Shiatsu technique is a holistic diagnosis testing meridians to find the underlying energetic problem of disease in the body, as well as pressure point treatment that includes gentle stretching of the body.
Noah Therapy helps release blockages of energy and conditions that cause tension in the muscles, once released a great sense of physical, emotional and spiritual wellbeing is experienced.
- ATMS Member
- STAA Member
- Dip. Remedial Message
- Dip. Aromatherapy
- Dip. Reflexology
- Cert. Shiatsu Therapy
- Ginseng Bathhouse Sydney (4 1/2 years shiatsu Masseur)
- Master of Shiatsu Massage
- P.G. Physical Education
- P.E. Undergraduate
- Major in Physical Psychology
- Cert. Sports Massage
- Cert. Reflexology
- Cert. Chiro Practice
- Author of Massage & Stretching (Published by Chong Gu)
- Author of Sports Massage & Taping (Published by Houng Kyung)
- University Lecturer
- Middle School P.E. Teacher
Olivia (Available days : Tuesday, Wednesday)
DiP. Remedial Massage
Deep tissue Massage